GRAND COMBO WIRELESS SPEAKER AND EARBUDS
JBL Charge 4 Powerful Portable SpeakerWireless Bluetooth Streaming: Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns enjoying powerful sound
- 20 hours of playtime: Built-in rechargeable Li-ion 7800mAH battery supports up to 20 hours of playtime and charges your device via USB port
- Long Press Remote Button to Activate Google Assistant or Siri
- IPX7 waterproof: Take Charge 4 to the beach or the pool without worrying about spills or even submersion in water
- JBL Connect+: Amplify your listening experience to epic levels and rock the party perfectly by wirelessly connecting more than 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers
HOW’S THE BUILD?
At first glance, the Charge 4 doesn’t look like it’s any different than the previous Charge 3. But if you look a little closer you begin to notice a few slight differences in build, or should I say, in size. The new Charge 4 is slightly bigger by roughly a centimeter in every way, but it’s also heavier by 165 grams (7.05 ounces). While that obviously isn’t a huge deal, it’s not good news if you were relying on the portability of the speaker. If you’re hiking, an ounce in the morning is a pound by the evening. That said, it shouldn’t really make a practical difference in everyday activities. You should be able to throw this in a backpack with no problem.
JBL also upgraded the battery from 6000mAh on the Charge 3 to around 7500mAh on the Charge 4. Besides that, the Charge 4 still keeps most of the features that made the Charge 3 so great. For one, the tough waterproof fabric makes a comeback along with the IPX7 certification that lets you submerge it for up to 30 minutes in a meter of water. It also floats for a bit if you do drop it in the water so you don’t have to worry about losing it if it falls off of a boat or a deck. These also have the characteristic exposed dual passive radiators on either end just like most of the new JBL speakers over the last few years.
. SONY IN-EAR NOISE CANCELLING TRULY WIRELESS EARBUDS
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity gives you the freedom to stream music wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet so you don't have to worry about cables
- Digital noise-cancelling technology drastically reduces low frequency (e.g., vehicle noise) and mid to high frequency (e.g., voices) noise to eliminate distractions and let you immerse yourself in the music
- Noise cancelling optimizer takes into account your personal characteristics and wearing style to optimize your audio experience
- SENSE ENGINE function allows you to conveniently tune in and out of your music with the touch of a button
- Ambient Sound mode allows you to hear essential every day sounds while your music plays in the background
- Compatible with Sony Headphones Connect APP.3 (available for iOS and Android); use the app to control ambient sound settings and adjust sound levels with the equalizer
- Choose the direction you want sound to come from, just as you can with a wireless speaker, using the Connect APP.3
- Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects your activity, whether you’re travelling in an airport, walking on a crowded street, or sitting in a quiet area, then balances the noise cancelling levels accordingly
- Built-in microphone and vibration notifications let you enjoy easy hands-free calling
- Enjoy virtual surround sound with audio optimized for different listening environments, such as outdoor stages, clubs, halls, and arenas
- Optimized for High-Resolution Audio, S-Master HX minimizes distortion to deliver truly authentic sound so you can enjoy every subtle nuance
- Smart cable management system keeps cords neat and tidy in a slim zip-style holder
- Also comes with a carry pound and an airplane adapter plug so you can enjoy in-flight media with enhanced audio